Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

Awesome

The only thing that really got me was that you had 2 upgrade towers. Experience would have been better, because then you wouldn't have to worry about it. Other than that it was awesome, make a sequel with a plot.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Great game, but after 60 it needs something, like a grenade every 10 kills. Also, the height bar doesn't work after 60, it just keeps on going, but it should really stop. One more thing, it was kinda too easy, my score was 34579 without trying

Super Race Super Race

Great...

The animation was great and all, but the thing that really got me was that you used up to go up, and down to go down, which is not how it works when ur flying. Push in (Up key) to bring the nose up, and therefore go up, and vice versa

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

Great game but...

The thing that really go to me was that at the end when u die, it just sits there, and u have to restart the game to play again. Fix that, cuz this is supposed to be front page.

JPGarcia responds:

yes, i will fix it in the next days..

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Totally loved it!

I just really need 2 know whr u got the icons from. I want to use them in my own game. I really need 2 know!

The NG Maze 2 The NG Maze 2

Where did you get the icons?

I Want to know, so i can do cool stuff with them!
TELL ME!

Phil responds:

www.newgrounds.com/lit/levels

StormWinds 1.5 StormWinds 1.5

I wish i could vote more than 5!

This game is so awesome, but what i would change is that all weapons of the same class fired toghether, so if you had two or three machine guns they would all fire at the same time.

Knights Castle Knights Castle

Awesome!

$20 says that this game will be on the front page within a week!
You just need to be able to move a little when you are attacking, or at least have the attacks take less time.

Eggy responds:

I hope so..

dress your self up WEBCAM dress your self up WEBCAM

I don't have a webcam, but this game is nice!

Only thing is the art is crap, try using some filters.

David3000 responds:

i will for the next one!

Easy Chess Easy Chess

Totally Awesome!

but you need like smashing sounds when pieces get taken, and some music, and other effects.